Debian is by far my best choice for a server as I love the stability and dependability. As per Debian, 10.1 is released on 7th of September, 2019. Th
Debian is by far my best choice for a server as I love the stability and dependability. As per Debian, 10.1 is released on 7th of September, 2019. This version updated specific packages, so there is no need to throw away the old “Buster” Media as per Debian.
- Pump – Due to security issues
- rustc- outdated
New Package Updates:
A list of all updates is published on the official Debian page. New updates include
- Update for 4.19.0-6 kernel ABI
- MariaDB-10.3 – (security fixes [CVE-2019-2737 CVE-2019-2739 CVE-2019-2740 CVE-2019-2758 CVE-2019-2805]; fix segfault on ‘information_schema’ access; rename ‘mariadbcheck’ to ‘MariaDB-check’)
- PulseAudio – Fix mute state restoring
- systemd – Network: Fix failure to bring up the interface with Linux kernel 5.2; ask-password: Prevent buffer overflow when reading from keyring; network: Behave more gracefully when IPv6 has been disabled
And also a lot of security updates are there as well. So if you are someone who frequently updates from security.debian.org, there won’t be many updates as most of these packages are included in the point release.
You can find the full change log here